Experience Nature Uncorked
We invite you to join us in our love of wine with an experience that connects. A one-of-a-kind experience, from our family to yours, in a relaxed, natural setting where you can be yourself, and celebrate your story.
There's always something fun happening here - don't miss out!
Scenic Views Lush Grounds
Visitors from all over the map, who we now call friends, enjoy winery tours and our grounds and the experience a day lingering in a nature provides—a relaxing picnic with a glass of wine, a comfortable afternoon getaway with friends and loved ones, or a special event celebration that accommodates hundreds.
Experience Tucannon Cellars Tour included annually in Great Outdoors Club Membership.
Connect and Relax The Tucannon Tasting Room
Where the Tucannon Cellars wine experience and education begins.
Our wine educators can't wait to lead you through a wine tasting, share their knowledge, and help you discover your next favorite wine. Our tasting list changes monthly, so visit often and taste everything we have to offer!
Wine Tasting Details
- $20 tasting fee, waived with a two-bottle purchase or joining our Wine Club.
- Complimentary wine tastings for our Club Members.
Tasting Room FAQs
- Assortment of delicious flatbreads, charcuterie, and light fare available for purchase.
- Dogs are welcome. We ask that furry friends remain on a leash on our outdoor deck and patio.
- Minors are allowed. Games, soda and WiFi available.
- Reservations are highly recommended, and walk-in seating is based on availability. Club Member reservations have priority. Groups of 6 or more, please arrange your visit in advance. Call 509-545-9588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pairing Fire and Wine Wood Fired Outdoor Oven
The cozy fire, the warm glow, and the delicious smells ~ our wood fired outdoor oven, constructed entirely out of brick, cooks to succulent perfection.
This culinary experience is reserved for special Club Member events and scheduled events. Check our Events page for updates.